This video demonstrates how to assemble a kitchen flat pack. Everything needed comes packed flat, plus cupboard doors and bench tops are included. The flat pack is a pre-cut custom designed kitchen that can be assembled by yourself. First assemble the cabinets according to the instructions that are provided. The holes are pre-drilled making assembly quick and easy. After you have completed the assembly of your cabinets, attach the adjustable feet to the base so you can level the cabinets with each other when they're in place. These feet also make it easier position them according to the layout instructions. It can take as little as five minutes to construct one of these cabinets. Arrange the cabinets according to the layout, position the bench tops, and fasten everything together. Next, attach the brackets to the cupboards and attach the hinges to the cabinet doors. Accurate positioning of your doors are assured because of the pre-drilled holes in all of the cabinets. After this is complete simply attach each cabinet door to it's corresponding cupboard and insert the drawers. Make sure to take your time and read the instructions thoroughly to get the best results.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades