Everyone has those watermarks when you forgot to use a coaster but the solution is easy!! Here is a little step by step guide and a little video that might help - let me know what you think!
- Using a very fine wire wall, buff the surface of the watermark. Make sure it is extra fine grade so to not damage the surface.
- Use an apple sized ball of cotton wool, soaking it gently in a solution of half French polish and half methylated spirits (50/50).
- Place ball into a soft rag and squeeze and beat to coax the solution onto the surface.
- Using slow, straight movements apply to the table top, ensure to flow onto the wood and off the wood.
- Repeat application for 10 minutes.