Everyone has those watermarks when you forgot to use a coaster but the solution is easy!! Here is a little step by step guide and a little video that might help - let me know what you think!
- Using a very fine wire wall, buff the surface of the watermark. Make sure it is extra fine grade so to not damage the surface.
- Use an apple sized ball of cotton wool, soaking it gently in a solution of half French polish and half methylated spirits (50/50).
- Place ball into a soft rag and squeeze and beat to coax the solution onto the surface.
- Using slow, straight movements apply to the table top, ensure to flow onto the wood and off the wood.
- Repeat application for 10 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades