If you have some worn scuffed wood and want to give it a little bit of life. These steps might help you to ebonise, taking half the time!!
- First, sand the wood. Start with a 120 grade paper and finish with a 240 grade. From coarse to smooth.
- Once the surface is clean and smooth apply thick acrylic blackboard paint. Apply in thin layers until there is a good blanket of black paint – this may be repeated until satisfied.
- Leave for half an hour, or until dry.
- Apply French polish using a brush – don't go over the same spot twice!
- Leave for 30 minutes until applying another coat (otherwise, it will peel off).
- Once satisfied with the layers leave for half an hour, or until dry.
- It's ready!
Video coming soon!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades