If you have some worn scuffed wood and want to give it a little bit of life. These steps might help you to ebonise, taking half the time!!
- First, sand the wood. Start with a 120 grade paper and finish with a 240 grade. From coarse to smooth.
- Once the surface is clean and smooth apply thick acrylic blackboard paint. Apply in thin layers until there is a good blanket of black paint – this may be repeated until satisfied.
- Leave for half an hour, or until dry.
- Apply French polish using a brush – don't go over the same spot twice!
- Leave for 30 minutes until applying another coat (otherwise, it will peel off).
- Once satisfied with the layers leave for half an hour, or until dry.
- It's ready!
Video coming soon!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.