Eagle Lake Woodworking, hosted by John Nixon, offers great do-it-yourself guides for building your own furniture, especially in the American Arts and Crafts style, and turning your garage into an amateur woodshop. Search Eagle Lake on WonderHowTo for more carpentry tutorial videos. From Eagle Lake Woodworking on this specific lesson:
This project details the assembly of WOOD Magazine's Universal Tablesaw Jig.
Part I of the video shows how to construct the kit and explains the basics of the how the Universal Tablesaw Jig operates. The laser engraved table accurately sets angles for miter cuts on the tablesaw. The alignment pins making setting the jig for 90 degree crosscuts a breeze. The jig also operates as a taper jig.
Part II of the video details the various operations that can be performed with WOOD Magazine's Universal Tablesaw Jig. This woodworking video shows how to use the jig for crosscutting, mitering, tapering and panel cutting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades