In this three-part carving tutorial, Valerie Jones demonstrates her chip-carving techniques on Mahogany wood. Using an X-acto knife, she carves the wood by hand & describes how to carve German-style, geometric patterns into the wood after stenciling the pattern on the outer wood surface. Later, Valerie talks about her methods when chip carving wood: how to hold the knife, how to guide the blade, finishing the final product, how to follow a stencil pattern & goes over more useful information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades