If your yard is full of pests in the summertime that you can't get rid of, consider building a bat box. Bats are great animals - they eat any unwanted insects and only come out at night so they don't bother anyone.
By building a bat box, you will invite bats into your yard and push the bugs out.
Building a home for bats is easy and fun and packs a nice reward. It is similar to building a bird house, but instead of making an entrance hole, you will leave the bottom open. The inside of the wooden box has dividers that are very close together to make the bats feel at home and safe. Make sure you mount the box high off of the ground in a warm and sunny location and that's all! The bats will eventually find your box and all of your bugs, too!
You Will Need:
*Rough sawn cedar or scraps of white pine
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades