Most people have tons of gadgets laying around the house these days, and they all need to be charged. Let the Wood Whisperer take you through the process of building a gadget station for all your favorite electronics. From laptops to cell phones, this gadget station will hold them all. Be sure to watch the entire 12-part tutorial from beginning to end for the whole experience.
The goal is to create a wall hanging cabinet that houses the electronics in a safe and organized fashion. Since many of you could also use something like this in your own homes, you should try to create a gadget station of your own design and find help through this construction. There are so many ways you can take this project that it should be incredibly fun and educational to see where you folks take the design. As discussed in the how to video, here are the challenges needed to be tackled: 1- Heat, 2- Cord Management, 3- Organization, and 4- Aesthetics.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades