Eagle Lake Woodworking, hosted by John Nixon, offers great do-it-yourself guides for building your own furniture, especially in the American Arts and Crafts style, and turning your garage into an amateur woodshop. Search Eagle Lake on WonderHowTo for more carpentry tutorial videos. From Eagle Lake Woodworking on this specific lesson:
I've developed a revolutionary way to easily create mortises on the router table. Traditionally, this operation was reserved for plunge routers. Not any more!! With the aid of my motorized router lift, I can create matching mortises for loose tenon joinery on my router table.
I use loose tenon joinery in a lot of my projects. Take a look at some of the other videos to see how to put this joinery technique to work! The video attached to this project is pretty old, and was actually the first video I ever made. To enjoy some old school video action - check it out!
The Video Covers:
* Loose Tenon Joinery Basics
* Motorized Router Lift
* Using a modified tenon jig on the router table for effective mortising.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades