What does your backyard need? A garden. You already have one? Then how about a garden bench? Join Lowe's as they walk you through, step by step, the building of a wooden garden bench. One of the most marvelous things about woodworking is that with just a little planning and effort, you can turn a few boards of lumber into an beautiful and elegant project like this bench.
During this Lowe's Wordworkers Shop Class series, you'll see the creation of the beautiful garden bench project, which you can recreate right at home. They give easy to follow instructions, along with some helpful hints to help you out as you go. Watch all four parts.
In the first video, get an introduction to the project. Then, in the second video, see how to create the back assembly for the outdoor bench. Create the interlocking design of the back of the bench by making the vertical stiles and long and short horizontal rails.
Next, in the third video, see how to create the end assemblies for the bench, and then attach those end assemblies together to form the base.
Lastly, in video four, see how to join the back to the base, create the seat, and add the finishing touches. This bench will be a beautiful addition to any garden.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades