In this tutorial we learn how to build pet steps for your animals with Lowe's. Start out with making the lines for the sides of our steps on a piece of ply wood. Cut these out with a circular saw and then start assembling the steps. Use wood glue, nails and a hammer to do this. After you have these assembled from the bottom up you can insert the steps for the inside of the stairs. Make sure all of this is secure and everything is nailed in properly. Then, add in padding to the steps for your pet to be more comfortable and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades