In this video, Danny Lipford will show you how to make a punching bag with trash found at a construction site. First, a circle of plywood is cut out about one foot in diameter (in this video, a bucket is traced in pencil over the plywood). This is for the base of the punching bag. A large piece of PVC pipe is used for the center of the punching bag, which carpet padding is wrapped around to makeup the main part of the bag. Finally, duct tape is wrapped around the whole thing. Out of these very simple scrap materials--only plywood, PVC pipe, carpet padding and duct tape--you can make your own punching bag at home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades