In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to build a snowboard workbench. For this project you will need an old snowboard, some wood and the required tools. Pre cut the wood into these lengths: 4 x 31" and 5 x 29. 5". From the snowboard remove the bindings and stomp pad if possible. Drill 4 holes at both ends with 3/16 drill bit. Flip the board over and draw lines the center piece of wood to help align it later. Now take 3 piece of 29. 5 long wood and make a 'U' shape. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades