If you feel tht your porch or patio is a bit too bland for your taste, putting a planter box outside is a smart idea. But if you don't like anything that you see at the store or don't want to pay an arm and a leg to buy one, then make it yourself.
In this next video tutorial, you'll find out how to make a southern pine planter box from scratch. It's made from pressure-treated southern pine and plywood. It's an easy project that is sure to help add that missing piece to your patio/deck. Good luck, be safe, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades