In this five part video series, we are going to be creating a gorgeous storage chest that is sure to be a favorite at your house. Over the course of these videos, I will give you easy to follow instructions, along with some helpful hints.
First, we will create the front, end and back assemblies, by cutting and attaching the top and bottom rails and the vertical stiles.
Then, well join those assemblies together, add our interior pieces, and add the four main walls of the chest.
After that, you have to make a choice! There are two possible ways to finish this project. You can either create a basic chest like this one, or you can create a more traditional look. If you want to create the basic chest, we will take you through how to add the top, the trim, and finish that chest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades