Eagle Lake Woodworking, hosted by John Nixon, offers great do-it-yourself guides for building your own furniture, especially in the American Arts and Crafts style, and turning your garage into an amateur woodshop. Search Eagle Lake on WonderHowTo for more carpentry tutorial videos. From Eagle Lake Woodworking on this specific lesson:
Take a look at these low-cost, easy to use templates from MLCS Woodworking. You can use these templates with your handheld router, and even on the router table!
This video shows a detailed demonstration on how to setup and use two different Through Dovetail templates by MLCS Woodworking. One template makes small dovetails suitable for jewelry boxes and drawers, while the other makes larger dovetails for chests and cabinets
Get great looking dovetail joints for a small investment. This easy to use dovetail system can produce dovetails on any width board. You can even make variable spaced dovetails!
The video covers:
* Making the mounting block
* Calibrating the Jig
* Using the Jig to make small and large dovetails
* Using the jig on the Router Table
* How to get the most of this jig.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades