Whittling seems hard, but not with this video tutorial... watch to learn how to carve a teeny wooden mouse with a small knife, sander and drill.
These are stop motion animated instructions.
See how to carve a miniature (under 1-inch) mouse out of wood with Steve Tomashek. The wood is Greek Boxwood, the paint is Liquitex Acrylic. The finest brushes used are 18/0 Loew Cornell Round and Liner Brushes. The pallette is a CD. The knives are made by Lyons and can be purchased for around $36 from online sources.
All of the sound effects are real (but exaggerated) thanks to an Olympus Digital Voice Recorder. The movie was assembled in iMovie from 112 still pictures taken with an obsolete but still very usable Nikon Coolpix 990 with an excellent macro capability.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades