Tommy had debated on whether he was going to show the viewers the hidden drawer in the Bombe, which is typical of a period piece. Considering how the early podcast at the museum showed how it was taken apart, he figured why not. Using scrap wood he has saved while working on the project, Tommy begins construction on his first hidden drawer. He'll need to mill the pine, cut the sides and glue the bottoms. While waiting for the glue to dry, he demonstrates how to cut dovetails again.
Search WonderHowTo for more BobVila.com woodworking, furniture videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades