Grace Bonney shows us an easy way to create an upholstered headboard for your bed. Using a low-end easy budget, you will be able to create a elegant looking headboard using wood, foam, batting, fabric, scissors, a utility knife, a staple gun, and flush mounts. After cutting out the shape of your headboard or starting with an existing headboard, cut out a piece of foam that is the same size. Pull batting over the foam to even out the surface, and then put the fabric onto the headboard. With the help of this video, viewers will be able to create a simple yet presentable headboard for their bed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades