This video tutorial is in the Home & Garden category which will show you how to contain your sheep with hurdles. For this project you will need thin and long wooden staffs. This can also be done with bamboo. Split the wooden staffs in half. Take a heavy piece of timber and make holes in it at regular intervals. Place the timber at the boundary of the area where you want to contain your sheep. Then drive one unsplit wooden staff through each hole in the timber so that the end of the staff gets embedded in the ground. Now take a split staff and weave it around the vertical members. This way you will make a wooden fence to contain your sheep.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades