One of the most commonly used tools in woodworking is the table saw. It's easy to use and make clean accurate cuts for any wood project. Out of all the different cuts that can be made, a rabbet is a common one. A rabbet is just a notch that is usually cut into the edge or end of a board and is used with things like cabinets or drawers. So in this tutorial, you'll find out how to cut rabbets on a table saw. So sit back and enjoy! Oh, and when using a table saw, please be careful!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades