In this tutorial from the Scrollsaw Workshop, Steve Good demonstrates how to cut a tall clock using a pattern available at Steve's blog, scrollsawworkshop.blogspot.com. For this project, you'll need a clock face, wood of your choice (two 5" by 10" pieces and two 3" by 10" pieces) and a piece of contrasting wood for use around the border. Make time for this time-making tutorial; you'll be glad you did.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades