Tommy gets a second wind now that he can see noticeable progress on the Bombe. He draws and cuts the dividers for the pigeonhole assembly and inserts them from the back. Using scrap wood from previous cuttings because it has the same colors, tones and textures, he designs a pattern for the valances. Now the top row is almost complete, and Tommy is "feeling energized again."
Search WonderHowTo for more BobVila.com woodworking, furniture videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades