In this Home and Garden video tutorial learn how to faux paint a crackle finish on furniture. When working on this type of project, it is best to work on a horizontal surface. However, if you have to work on a vertical surface, this video explains partially how you can faux paint the crackle finish. If you apply the glue to the surface lightly and while painting with a roller, you got to simply glide it over the surface. If you roll it back and forth, it will start to crackle again. But, if the glue is heavy, then roll the roller back and forth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades