Add a custom finish to a dresser or armoire by following the steps outlined in this video tutorial to add a faux finish and distressed technique. This a good way to add a finished to a piece of furniture that looks plain or undone. To begin, used a water-based primer that is tinted in a golden tone. Just paint a thin layer of the primer onto your piece of furniture with a roller or paint brush. You can leave the hardware on since the finish is very crude looking. This means it is okay if you get some of the paint on your hardware. You do not have to make the primer look perfect. Other tutorials will show you how to actually distress the furniture for the completed look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades