If you have a cutting board that you made or purchased from the store, excessive exposure to water can be bad. Water can be sucked into the wood and damage the wood board, eventually leading to a crack. Instead of throwing it out, you may want to let it sit for a couple of weeks so that the water is able to dry out.
In this tutorial, you'll find out what you can do once you're board is free of any liquid. It's an easy fix that will ensure that you won't have to waste any money and have a fully functioning cutting board. Good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades