In this tutorial, we learn how to frame a wall 16 inch out on a subwall with Bob Schmidt. First, grab some straight plates for the top and bottom plates of the wall. Then, you will need a framing square as well. When doing a layout for the wall, you will first need to lay the plates next to each other. Then, find the red marks at the typical wall stud layout. Go ahead and make your first mark at 3 quarters back from every red stud mark. Then, place the framing square on the wood and line it up on your first mark over both of the squares. Put an "X" in between both of them, then you know where the wall framing stud needs to be placed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades