You will learn how to get a nice, even stain on wood in this Home and Garden video tutorial brought to you by TheSoapGuy. It's really easy and simple to do. Get a finished piece of wood. You should work in a well ventilated area because wood stain generates a lot of fumes. Wood stain comes in aerosol spray and in cans. Mix the stain in the can by rolling the can. Don't shake it, it will generate bubbles. Open the can and apply the wood stain with a brush evenly on the surface. The more coats you apply, the darker it gets. If you want some areas to be light, just apply one coat. Apply the next coat only when the previous coat is dry. It's as simple as that.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades