Rather than throwing out your old furniture, learn how to give your old dresser a modern makeover by following this video tutorial. To begin, pull off all of the old drawers and other pieces that do not work. You will need to sand down the frame of the dresser and then replace all of the problematic parts. You may also need to rebuild the center supports so that your dresser drawers slide in and out easily. Wipe down the dresser with a cloth and then coat it with a latex primer. The primer is very strong, so make sure to work in a well-ventilated area. Sand down this layer of primer, wipe it clean, and then coat it with paint. Sand down and wipe this layer and cover it with a third coat of paint. Repeat the sanding process again and coat with an additional layer of paint in blue (or whatever color you want).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades