Inserting FasTrim with your laminate floor requires only a few simple tools. To insert FasTrim on your laminate floor that is up against ceramic tiles, first drill holes in the plastic track using a 3/16 masonry bit. Be sure to wear safety glasses to avoid damage from flying parts. Then clean up any debris on the track. Next insert the plastic insert and put in the screws. Put in the last piece of laminate and use a pull bar to bring it up tight. Insert the FasTrim over the plastic track. Pound it into place to complete the job.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades