In this tutorial, we learn how to install laminate floor under a door. First, take your floor and pop it into place like you do for the entire floor. Then, take a piece of scrap and place on the end. After this, grab a tool and push it into the door with a hammer until it reaches underneath the door. Once you have this finished, it will give you a nice and clean look on your floor. Make sure you don't miss with the hammer and hit the flooring, so you don't cause cracks in it at all. To finish your flooring, add in the last pieces of laminate then you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades