This video demonstrates the installation of laminate flooring. He shows which side of the board is the top, and shows how the tongue and groove enable the boards to snap together. The tools he uses are a tapping block, a metal pull bar, a hammer and a measuring tape. The flooring is installed by laying the boards down and tapping them into place. The video goes on to show two guys installing the floor in a living room in real time. This is a good do-it-yourself project that doesn't take very long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades