This video will be a very quick, simple, and easy way to install your quarter round. To start you will see that instead of cutting a 45 degree corner, it was left flush. With the other piece you will cut a cove in it and then align it on top of the other piece at the corner of the wall. This method allows the pieces to fit, regardless of the irregularities in the wall (if any). To finish it up take the return and just apply enough glue to attach it to the end of the first piece. There it is - a quick way to install a quarter round.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades