This video has some great techniques for holding bamboo pieces together. Lashing is both strong and attractive, and all you need for each joint is a piece of waxed lashing cord 4 to 5 feet long.
Michelle Gervais, Fine Gardening's technical editor, demonstrates her technique for holding the bamboo pieces together. Read Michelle's article Build a Bamboo Trellis for a materials list, advice on trellis design, and step-by-step instructions for cutting bamboo to size and trellis layout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades