In this Home & Garden video tutorial you will learn how to make an accurate boomerang. Material required are 4-6mm thick ply wood or hard board or paper-mache, saw and some spray paint. Search for and download boomerang plans from the internet. The boomerang has three protrusions or handles equally spaced with each protrusion being 14cm long and the diameter of the circle at their ends being 4.5cm. Trace the plan on the plywood and cut it out with a 'U' shaped saw. Next draw out the line for turning the 3 handles into aerofoil shape and sand off the leading edges with abrasive paper #120 followed by silicon carbide paper 166. And the boomerang is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades