This video tutorial is in the Home & Garden category which will show you how to make a cigar box clock. The parts used for this project are a cigar box, quartz clock movement and hands for the clock. The tools needed are a drill bit and pliers or a wrench. Take your cigar box drill a hole in the center with a drill bit and put the time markers on it as shown in the video. The size of the hole will depend on the shaft diameter of the clock movement. Now fix the clock movement from inside the box, put the washer, fix the nut and tighten it. Then attach the hour hand followed by the minute hand and the second hand. Now put the batteries in and set the time. Your cigar box clock is ticking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades