In this video, Steven Marin shows us an interesting method to recycle old CDs to make beautiful flower arrangements along with other recycled materials. In order to make the flowers, you need to take your old CDs and heat them up in a toaster oven. As demonstrated in the video, the CDs are very hot when they are taken out and should be handled with care. They are easily molded into the interesting flower shape by pressing them down over the neck of a bottle or by holding them in a cloth and squeezing inwards. You can use a similar method of melting to form petals for the flowers. You should them place the flowers onto wires to form the stems of the flowers, placing them in wooden stands to complete the look. This unique project will enable viewers to form interesting pieces of artwork out of recycled materials.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades