This video tutorial is in the Home & Garden category where you will learn how to make picture frames for vinyl record covers. These frames do not use nails or clips to hold the covers. The covers slide in and out of the frames so that they can be changed easily. For this you will need 4 pieces of wood 3/4" thick, Â¼" wide and 14" long. First you sand all the pieces. Then you set up your router and the rabbeting bit to cut out the four wooden pieces. Now you need to make indentations on the top and bottom pieces. You can now watch the video for further demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades