In order to make your own resin tabletop, you will need the following: a clean piece of wood (e.g. 2' x 2' piece of plywood, resin, gloves, objects to imbed in the table, and ultra seal. You will need to create a border to prevent the resin from dripping over the side. There are many methods of doing this. Coat the table with ultra seal. If you are using paper in the project, place the paper on the ultra seal. Then, cover it with ultra seal. Next, apply all of the objects that you wish to use on your table. When you have created the pattern that you wish, you are ready to apply the resin. If covering your objects requires depth, then you will need to do it in layers. Apply your resin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades