In this Home and Garden video tutorial you will learn how to paint any piece of wood furniture. The video is from CR8everydaycrafts.com and is presented by Jen Grant. You will need yellow and red color general finishes paint, aging wax, sand paper, a piece of soft cloth and of course your furniture. First fine polish the raw wood furniture. Then paint two coats of yellow general finishes paint. Now paint two more coats of red paint. Allow the each coat to dry before painting the next coat. After these four coats, sand the furniture before aging it. Use dark brown wax for aging. Take the wax on a piece of cloth and polish the entire surface of the furniture with the wax.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades