With the economy as brutal as it is, more people than ever are focusing on fixing what they've got rather than building or buying new furniture and decor. And oftentimes, a fresh coat of paint is all that's needed to turn a yucky old chair your mom passed down to you into a darling, charming vintage piece.
Check out this video to learn how to upcycle older pieces of furniture by touching up dings and repainting them. A painter's drop cloth, vinyl gloves, 1-2 inch foam brushes, fine grit sandpaper, water-based latex paint, water-based satin varnish, wood putty, and a knife are the materials you'll need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades