In this video we are show how you can make old furniture look softer. It looks really easy but dirty so old clothes and cloves would be advisable. First of all take your glazing color and mix it with a white. Then take mix and mix it with a glazing medium 1 part color and 3 parts glazing medium. After it is mixed well take a brush wipe on a thin layer of the paint/glazing mix. Wiped directly after with a sponge. What will give your old furniture a softer look. But you don't have to stop there, there is still lots of things that can be done to give old furniture a new look. Before you put on the last coat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades