In order to prepare a log for Tiki Carving, you will need the following items: a hardhat or a helmet, a respirator, a log, a planer, and a blade. Use a sharp blade to cut away the bark. Cut the bark in a circular motion. Peel away the bark, as you cut it. Put on all of your safety equipment. Use the planer to remove the rough wood. Start at the bottom of the log and work your way up. Tilt the log, in order to allow gravity to help you. When the log is smooth, it is ready to be carved into a Tiki.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades