When that dusty old dresser you have starts looking more fit for Grandma than your sleek 21st century home, it may be time to refinish.
This tutorial guides you accurately and quickly through how to refinish furniture, including using a chemical stripper, scraping off the finish with a putty knife with rounded edges, and smoothing things down with a sander & sandpaper.
The final step - applying a stain with a rag and then coating with a glaze - breathes new life into vintage furniture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades