In this tutorial, we learn how to revamp a junk table with paint. If you find a cheap junk table, buy it! Just grab some paint brushes and a nice white or cream colored paint. Then, use the brushes to brush a white undercoat onto the entire table. After this has dried fully, take any color of paint that you would like to match your decor. From here, paint the entire piece until it's full coated. You may have to apply another coat to make it soak in fully. When finished, let it dry and use it in your home decor, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades