The video demonstrates the way of converting a plain IKEA cabinet for a girl's bedroom using spray paint. The person presenting us the video uses a pink all-purpose spray paint from Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch. The cabinet to be painted is dismantled and placed on a table. The person recommends to shake the paint spray bottle well before using it. First she paints the cabinet body and then the two cabinet doors using the pink spray paint. Once the spraying is complete, she lets it dry well and then puts all the parts of the cabinet together. Thus she has shown us how to get the IKEA cabinet made for a girl's bedroom using Painter's Touch spray paint.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades