Home improvement expert Danny Lipford provides tips to help organize your garage. Watch this video tutorial to see how to store your lawn equipment on your garage walls.
An important step in organizing your garage is to store large tools—like rakes, shovels, and wheelbarrows—so they're easy to find when you need them but out of the way the rest of the time. Start by attaching a long board to the wall at eye level.
Attach plastic coated hooks, screws, or nails to the board to hold the tools. Multiple hooks can be used to secure hard to hold items such as a string trimmer.
Another creative storage solution is to screw a notched board to the studs near the floor and use it to stow a wheelbarrow out of the way. Pivot the wheelbarrow up against the wall and secure the handles with a rubber strap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades