Using an antique distressing paint finish technique on furniture is a good way to revive a piece of furniture that other wise might just be discarded. This video is part of a series of videos taking viewers through the process of distressing furniture and focuses on accent technique. You'll want to accent the select parts of the furniture you want to accentuate that distressed look. Our expert recommends painting the edges of this table. You'll want to pick a complimentary color and when you do apply the paint, you will notice that you don't have to be perfect with your edges because of the distressed approach you are using. To add an extra touch, you will want to mask off portions of the furniture and add accents such as dividing lines between portions of the piece of furniture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades