The great thing about woodworking is the ability to do whatever you want to something using various styles and tools. Whether you're making a bird house or a table, there are plenty of ways that this can be done.
One tool that is handy when making legs for a table a lathe. Now just having a lathe by itself won't get anything done. You need some basic pen tools to help shape and carve different grooves or patterns into your wood. In this tutorial, you'll find out how to use some basic woode pen lathe tools. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades