Bob Schmidt teaches us how to use a nail set & punch for woodworking. A nail set is a traditional kit that you can find anywhere. The nail set punch does not require a hammer to use and is very easy to figure out. Place this on a nail and then pull the spring back. Keep the pressure towards the nail head and it will drive the nail right into the hole that you need it to go in. This is great if you have a nail that needs to go into the wall but the hammer will not fit where you need it to. Anyone can figure out how to do this!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades