Danny Lipford shows you how to utilize the space above your garage door. Just watch this video tutorial to see how to use the space above a garage door with a storage rack.
The dead space above a garage door is a perfect spot to store everything from ladders to extra pieces of lumber.
To utilize it, first measure above the garage door to see how much room there is to the ceiling joists above it.
Add the thickness of the joists to the length and cut the 2 x 4 hangers to that length.
Screw the 2 x 4 horizontal rack supports to the hangers at right angles.
Lift the rack into place and attach to the ceiling joists.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades